#G’PRENUER – Shittu Nana Firdaous Shares Her Brand Story!

by:

Glance PR

Today, we have the CEO of Fabrics Empire share her brand story with us.. Keep reading to learn, get motivated and also get inspired!

TELL US ABOUT YOUR LINE OF BUSINESS. HOW DID THE IDEA OF YOUR BUSINESS COME ABOUT?

Fabrics Empire deals with all kind of business like Fabrics (Ankara, guiena, lace, ladiend guys materials, atampa, one million stone and others) Bedspread, Veils, Perfume oil and Arab perfume, Car diffuser, Bulb humidifier, Ultrasonic Bluetooth Humidifier,Aromatic car freshener and cotton scented wicks. I started my business right from when I was in school and continued afterwards.

WHY DO YOUR CUSTOMERS CHOOSE YOU OVER YOUR COMPETITORS?

My customers know I choose quality over quantity, so they believe in me and as well believe in what I sell to them.

HOW DID YOU FUND YOUR BUSINESS AT STARTUP?

With the help of my brother! He actually funded the business.

WHAT HAVE BEEN SOME OF YOUR FAILURES AND WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNT FROM THEM?

I had problem with customer that don’t pay on time! Which made me come up with the idea of paying up to 70% of what you want before you can get any delivery. And after delivery I get the remaining 30%

Also I wasn’t consistent with my products! I don’t post my goods so often. But now, I’ve learnt that publicity brings you patronage. So I want consistency to be my priority

WHAT SACRIFICES HAVE YOU HAD TO MAKE AS AN ENTREPRENEUR?

Though the journey has not been smooth! But so far so good, I thank God almighty. I give all I can for the growth of the business

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *