If you’ve followed the show closely, you’d agree with us that the contestants did their best and sang their hearts out, every time they stepped on stage.
But the question is – WHO WILL BE THE WINNER OF THE VOICE NIGERIA SEASON 2?
Here are reasons why we think “WOW” could be the winner and Team Waje to produce another Winner.
– The 34-year-old started his music journey from the church as both parents were pastors. He has been surrounded by music all his life and though he is a music producer, he seeks to explore the option of becoming an acclaimed singer and song writer.
– WOW has undoubtedly given his very best, wow’ing the audience, the coaches and of course his Fan’s every single time he steps on stage.
– He has been saved, countless times by the public votes. So it’s save to say that WOW has a reasonable fan base. And their votes could crown him winner
– Wow has a great Voice, he is one talented singer that the world would love.
LET’S TAKE A QUICK GLANCE AT THE WINNING PRIZES!
– An SUV from GAC Motors
– A holiday to the picturesque city of Dubai courtesy of Ajala travels
|CHRIS RIO – #TeamYemi|
|EBUBE – #TeamPato|
|IDYL – #TeamTimi|
|J’DESS – #TeamWaje|
|JAHTELL – #TeamTimi|
|SYEMCA – #TeamYemi|
|WOW – #TEAMWAJE|
|YIMIKA – #TeamPato|